Thursday, January 1, 2015

2015.

2014 was kind of stupid, considering all the awful things that happened nationally and, more importantly, how I missed half of the Beyonce show this summer. Good riddance, is what I have to say to 2014. It was a pretty good year for a lot of my friends, though, so that's nice. My Facebook year-in-review or whatever was mostly just pictures of me at other people's weddings. I basically spent the year celebrating other people's achievements. Good job, guys!  I am genuinely happy for you. But, I'm going to try to make 2015 more about me, which should come easily since I'm self-absorbed. I'll let you know how it goes, of course. 

My new year's eve was supremely interesting and also fantastic, and I hope it's an omen for the rest of the year. I performed stand up at my friend's party for the first time in my life and it felt pretty good and I didn't throw up at all. It made me want to do it again and soon. And maybe when that happens I'll actually tell people about it ahead of time, but probably not because I care way more about what my friends think about me than what strangers do. 

Why stand up when you can sit down? 

On that note, one of my new years resolutions is to not make any more friends. Sorry. I have so many friends, great friends, and I don't need any more. Especially male friends. Literally aint got time for that. Like, don't talk to me unless you're going to date me. I can watch football alone and prefer to, actually. 



I do need at least one of my friends, male or female, to go to Iceland with me. That's my other resolution - take the Game of Thrones tour in Iceland and see where Jon Snow lost his virginity.




$99 flights starting in March. Just saying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.