Monday, December 2, 2013

My thought process during The Hunger Games: Catching Fire

  • These previews are making me feel hopeless for humanity.
  • Frankenstein was the name of the DOCTOR. Fucking read, people.
  • The only people who are going to see Vampire Academy are teenagers and pedophiles. In other words, hide your kids, hide your wife.
  • The couple next to me is on a first or second date.
  • He's talking a lot about himself. She's trying to sound cool by mentioning a scar on her leg that she got from a motorcycle. He doesn't really care about that because did you know he played football in high school?
  • They both really hate when people talk during movies.
  • SELF-AWARENESS.
  • Katniss is bad ass. I should take up archery?
  • These movies are MONUMENTALLY better than the books.
  • I have become uncharacteristically sensitive and am on the verge of tears.
  • Is Gale Miley Cyrus' boyfriend?
  • I would like to have sex with Lenny Kravitz.
  • I don't know, I guess Peta is kind of cute, too.
  • Wait, but I'm so old now.
  • It's over already? 
  • Maybe I should try to finish book three.
  • Nah


5 comments:

  1. "These movies are MONUMENTALLY better than the books." -- MONUMENTALLY. I will never understand people who are obsessed with the books. The movies, though? So entertaining.

    "I have become uncharacteristically sensitive and am on the verge of tears." -- Can't wait. Still haven't gone.

    "Is Gail Miley Cyrus' boyfriend?" -- Yes. Or fiance. Or neither of these because they break up and get back together every day. Hemsworths. They're hot.

    "I would like to have sex with Lenny Kravitz." -- Yup.

    Don't finish the third one, it was pretty terrible. Not in a 'this is so sad, it's terrible, my feelings!' way, in a 'wtf is this crap, and why is it written so poorly?' way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books got progressively worse from #1 onward. I don't blame you for bailing. Gale was Miley Cyrus' boyfriend. Gail is her girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord I love this stream of thought. And I love me some Lenny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love this post! I found your blog through Making Melissa, and now I can't stop reading, haha. I had the exact same thought:

    "Frankenstein was the name of the DOCTOR. Fucking read, people."

    I got so irrationally angry about that trailer that my husband had to tell me to hush up, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not irrational. Hollywood destroys literature.

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.