Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Resolutions

I usually come up with one resolution that is easily doable so that I feel accomplished. Things like, give blood, or kiss a straight guy at midnight, or "get into whiskey". This year, however, I've come up with twelve resolutions because I'm currently on a mission to dramatically change my life. Twelve resolutions in twelve months. NBD.



To do:
1. Buy fresh foods.
2. Cook said foods.
3. Make my own damn coffee (also known as, save some fucking money, you poor).
4. Eliminate fat talk from my vocabulary.
5. Be less internety.
6. "Advance professionally"
7. Perform at an open mic night.
8. WRITE A BOOK.
9.  Go to sleep at a reasonable hour/fall asleep/stay asleep/SLEEP.
10. Get up early enough to walk to work.
11. Learn how to paint my nails.
12. Get on GirlCode.

Those are pretty reasonable, right? What are your resolutions?

2 comments:

  1. please get on girl code. please! also invest in a Kcup machine. that shit will change your life and you'll save money in the long run

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking credit for the idea that you need to be on GirlCode.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.