Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hi, I still have this blog

Can you believe I still user Blogger? Me either. I'm thinking of transitioning back to GeoCities.

Anyway, I swear people have been asking me to let them know when I perform comedy, so if you're interested in seeing me sometime over the next couple weeks, you can find me on:

Pretty much just Wednesdays, I guess.

For my Women In Comedy Festival schedule: CLICK RIGHT HERE.

superfluous picture of my cat surrounded by clutter

Oh also, my precious little gem baby -- The Mendoza Line Comedy Show (*every Saturday night at 9) -- is still *on hiatus while the Dugout renovates, but we'll be back very very soon, so keep checking facebook/twitter/instagram/my desperate text messages for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.