Friday, April 6, 2012

Marathon Monday

The Boston Marathon is right around the corner and, this year, my good friend Cory will be running in support of the Michael Lisnow Respite Center, a local nonprofit organization that provides respite care to children and adults with disabilities.

Represent, yo.

Cory and I have been friends for a long time -- since that infamous day in 9th grade when I asked him if he got boners in math class. I always make a lasting first impression. On a separate note, I'm still single and looking.

This picture is of Cory and me.
And that is grammatically correct.

Anyway, Cory is very close to reaching his fundraising goal of $5,000, but still needs to raise more over the next few days. I would be honored if you would support my friend and this wonderful organization. For more information about the Michael Carter Lisnow Respite Center and how you can donate, please visit Cory's fundraising page.

See you (drunk) at the races! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.