Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Craft Knight

Last night, I was pretending to knight Boo (obviously), when I thought to myself: He needs a crown.  Not only does he need a crown, he needs one right now. He needed one yesterday. He is so regal.

Knighting my cat with a Minnie Mouse bubble wand.
I'm 25.

Meredith and I looked at each other, and I said, "Well, I did just buy a new roll of tinfoil." Immediately, we both got up off the couch and rushed to the kitchen to begin craft night. The rest is self-explanatory:

Absolutely ridiculous.

Meredith: "I think Boo is embarrassed now."
Me: "Why?"
Meredith: "Because he's sitting with his head down, looking all serious."
Me: "Maybe he's just taking his new position seriously." 

Sir Boobis.

My only regret is not making him full body armor. Thankfully, there's still time.  

Speaking of time, in case you missed it, read yesterday's post about how I don't have time to date. I wrote it shortly before knighting my cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.