Monday, February 25, 2013

Horseplay

Everyone is all up in arms about this horse meat thing, and I don't even get it. Seriously, what's the difference between eating a horse and eating a cow?  Have you guys seen what we do to cows before we slaughter them and send them to McDonald's?

World Class Treatment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a vegetarian. I love cheese burgers, preferably when they're still bleeding a little bit. I'm just saying, don't cry about the horse you might have ate after spending $1 on a sandwich. It doesn't make sense. Like, people are actually surprised that Ikea is using questionable meat? Maybe don't get fucking meatballs at a furniture store.

Let's pretend the horse thing isn't an issue for a second. Do you think fast-food chains and discount stores are really using Grade A beef? What is Grade A beef anyway?


I have so many questions and none of them are about horses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.