Monday, August 5, 2013

Things I learned this weekend

1. I'm capable of giving 2 speeches in one day without planning either of them.
2. I cried for about a solid hour during my friends' wedding ceremony. I never knew I had so many feelings.

Amanda + Caroline

3. I had a strong influence on Caroline's little sister, Anna, who told me I instilled 2 important lessons in her:
a) do crunches and play sports in high school
b) go for Jewish boys 
4. Of all the lessons I could have taught a little girl, that's the best I could come up with?
5. Anyone who went to high school with me will understand the irony (read: hypocrisy) in lesson A.


6. Despite my "wisdom", Anna grew up into a beautiful dancer who drives now and makes me feel approximately 100 years old.
7. She also says things like this: "So, are you just going to be single your whole life?"

Literally, though.

8. Someone on the Cape has West Nile, so I'm pretty sure I also have West Nile.
9. Twerking is a dance move.


10. I am never more aware of how white I am than when I'm on a dance floor.

6 comments:

  1. found you from your guest post on Dog Hair Is An Accessory. You won me over as soon as you said you swear a lot and as soon as I saw your cat in his little tunnel. Now I'm gonna stalk your posts to see what else we have in common :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and you're from Boston. So am I! no wonder you have that swearing habit! hahaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a major lazer song? oh hi, we should be besties. found you through Dog hair is an accessory!!!! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to [virtually] meet you both! I will commence stalking you now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just saw your post over on Adriana's blog and I'm officially hooked! Ps I have problem (if you want to call it that) with swearing, too :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.