Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Just some things

I've been busy throwing up and catching up on 7 years of 30 Rock, so I haven't had much will time to blog lately. Also, sometimes, I just don't care about blogging. Am I allowed to say that?

Last night, I went to my first fiction writing class. For the next few months, I will be required to write every day, so hopefully you'll see some of that. And hopefully some of that will be worth seeing. But in the meantime, here are some observations/experiences from the past week:

  • The grim reaper is the stomach flu personified.
  • Fever dreams are less fun as well as more terrifying than Ambien dreams.
  • American Hustle made me want to experience the 70s and also never wear a bra.
  • Why are movies so fucking long, though?
  • The more I watch 30 Rock, the more I become Liz Lemon, and I was already mostly her, so that's something...



  • The other day, we ordered pizza at work. When I went back to the staff room for my 16th slice, the only kind that was left was pepperoni, which I really don't care for. Yet, somehow, I found myself eating it anyway, saying out-loud to a presumably empty room:  "This is some dumb ass shit". That is a direct quote. A few seconds later, I looked over and noticed one of my coworkers quietly praying in the corner. I panicked, panted, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry", and ran out of the room. 
  • Call me cynical, but Macklemore et al's Grammy performance was gross in every sense of the word. That's right, GROSS.
  • But I of course approved of Bey and Jay's on-stage foreplay.
  • I eat more candy as an adult than I ever did as a child. The other night I had Starbursts for dinner. 
  • Obviously, my resolution to buy and cook fresh foods is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.