Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Things I learned this weekend

1. When hiking, it's pointless to try to get the view in the background of your selfie. Just look at it instead.


2. If you go to a cookout with MIT students, you'll hear things like, "Paramecium are the sickest cells. They have fucking tails."
3. I am considering having children just so that I can justify doing things like riding a carousel and going down slides as an adult.

Failed attempt at art.

4. After living here for 6 years, I finally visited the Boston Harbor Islands. They are lovely.


5. On Georges Island, my friend and I met a Hispanic family that spoke absolutely no English but were adamant about sharing their crabs with us.


6. All the periwinkles were dead.


7. Are those actually called periwinkles, or did I make that up?
8. The Landing segregates its drinks.


9. When you live in Allston, you overhear people saying things like, "His alcoholism is charming."
10. I am proud to publicly (and alliterately) proclaim that I love Ariana Grande's album. All of it.

4 comments:

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.