Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Just Stay Home.

TV has taken over my life, guys. When I lived with roommates and had cable, I rarely watched TV. Now that I live alone and have Netflix, I rarely leave my couch (futon). Most recently, I've become addicted to New Girl.  I can't even decide if I actually like it, but I do know, for sure, that I have fallen madly in love with Jake Johnson.

CALL ME.

This is a thing I do - fall in love with actors and/or characters from the comfort of my living room (that is also my bedroom that is also my entire apartment). This, coupled with my general disinterest in going out, should be troubling, but I'm embracing it for now.



What's more concerning is that I haven't read a book in weeks. Maybe months? It's been a while, is what I'm saying. So, I just picked up a copy of Gone Girl, which I plan on reading tonight with the TV off. It should come as no surprise, considering my newfound love for shows that came out 5 years ago, that I'm only jumping on the Gone Girl bandwagon now. I usually show up late to pop culture trends. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews, so I'm curious to find out if I'll actually like the book. Some people have told me that, as a feminist, I'll love it, or that, as a feminist, I'll hate it. So expect a strong, probably dramatic reaction either way. Expect the usual, basically.

1 comment:

  1. k but seriously I love New Girl and I love Winston most because he's hilar but jake johnson is also great.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.