Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Things I learned this weekend

1. Vermont is so fucking pretty. I screamed about it all weekend.

2. Johnny Appleseed was a real person.
3. Johnny Appleseed was born in Leominster, MA.
4. Johnny Appleseed is praised for being a good samaritan because he introduced apple trees to Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, and Illinois. But I would like to point out that he ABANDONED his hometown, so.
5. I just think you should know everything about a person before you give them a sign on the highway.

How do we know he was real when all we have is cartoon pictures of him??

6.  Leaves turn colors because of photosynthesis, or something.
7. The woman who runs the White Rocks Inn in Wallington, VT is the CRAZIEST BITCH I'VE EVER MET.
8. She stole my pumpkin magic cookie bars and I will hold it against her til the day I die.


9. If you move your hand at precisely the wrong moment, you will accidentally punch a little girl in the face on the dance floor.
10.  Meredith and I aren't very good at taking selfies.


11. I have sniper vision when it comes to spotting fast food off the highway.
12. When given the option of watching your friends get their hair and make-up done or going to the bar with 12 men to watch football, I choose the latter.
13. My fantasy football team, Meow or Never (obviously), is CRUMBLING! I won the first 4 weeks and now I can't even break 100 points. :''''''''''''''(
14. This dragonfly is positively terrifying.


15. I only have one more wedding left and it's in Jamaica. Not mad.




What did you learn this weekend?


1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.