Monday, June 8, 2015

Things I learned this weekend.

  • Stand-up comedy is hard because you have to keep coming up with new material.
  • There are only so many ways I can talk about my vagina.
  • Babies are kind of cute sometimes.

  • Their heads weigh at least 200 lbs, though.
  • And that head comes out of someone's vagina!!!!!!!!!

  • I'm always talking about vaginas. Vaginae? Help me out.
  • Cats and dragons are so similar. I just want to be in mothers' support group with Danaerys.

  • My phone autocorrects to capslock when I talk about dragons.
  • I have to give Boo metamucil now. He is more and more like his mother every day.
  • If Mad Max made you interested in feminist entertainment, then you should be watching Masters of Sex.
  • Virginia Johnson is my new hero. 

1 comment:

  1. Masters of Sex is fabulous! Also, have you seen "Gay of Thrones" on Funny or Die? I just watched several minisodes of it yesterday and laughed, but also thought of you (not because it was a gay dude, but obv because he was talking about dragons and calls every character on the show by celebs they slightly resemble like Cher or Christina Aguilera)!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.