Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Re-entry Entry

"I'm back." - Me, 2008.


Skip ahead four posts and three years later and I think we can determine that that statement was FALSE. While I haven't actually written anything in quite a while, I think about blogging every single day. But, I also live with the constant fear that anything I write could be used against me, especially since I often say things that could be deemed  "politically incorrect" or "offensive" or "cunty." See? However, my roommate assures me that freedom of speech is still in the Constitution, so I should be safe. Then again, separation of church and state is also in there and I'm pretty sure that one gets overruled on a daily basis. So now you see my internal conflict first-hand. But still, I think I might give this another shot.


I may or may not be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.