Friday, September 30, 2011

TTFN

The most successful relationship I've had to date is that with my over-sized Tigger stuffed animal that I've had since I was a child. He sleeps with me every night and never asks me any questions. He's also a husky ginger, which, as many of you know, is my preferred type.


I'd also go for a skinny ginger, if he'd have me. (Kyle, if you're reading this, call me!!!!!!)




In college, I lived in a sorority with 45 girls. We all slept in the same room. Always naked, always pillow fighting, always exactly how you picture it. Except not really. On most mornings, my sisters could find me laying in bed with Tigger resting on top of me. Is that weird? They thought that was weird. I just like to be underneath something when I sleep. Listen, we don't need to talk about this anymore, alright? The point that I'm trying to make is that I'm going to Disney World this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.