Friday, February 24, 2012

Vlogging is the new blogging

I've been thinking about adding videos to my blog for a while now. I'm not sure why. Possibly because I've been watching My Drunk Kitchen lately and think it's hysterical. But the thing is, Hannah Hart knows what she is doing, and I, clearly, do not. In fact, if it weren't for my dear friend Kyle, who knows how to do shit on computers, no one would be able to hear anything I say because I don't even know where the mic is on my lap top. 

Basically, there's absolutely no reason why I should be making videos.

Whatever.

Here is my very first "vlog" about essentially nothing, though it does give some insight on what it is like to be in grad school. Enjoy. 




Also, I'm really sorry, guys. I promise I'll never say "vlog" again, okay?

2 comments:

  1. hhahaha. maybe you should start "my drunk studies." you can drink and do your homework and also give valuable tips on cutting educational corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really good idea. I wrote a great paper while drinking martinis at bookstore/bar in DC.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.