Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Some Thoughts on Dove Chocolate

me dove chocolate wrappers are so fucking stupid 
Chris they really are
me "believe in the ones you love"... first of all, don't tell me what to do. second of all, you don't know me.
Chris what if youre lonely and you love no one and you just want to eat
me you probably are if you're fucking eating chocolate by yourself
Chris "draw yourself a bath"
me some people don't have baths. dove is so fucking rude. i really like their chocolate but id also like to be left the fuck alone, you know?
Chris yeah. it really isn't too much to ask at all. i mean, i thought it was a common understanding that your chocolate, being an inanimate object, didnt say a fucking word to you.
Why does Dove have my work schedule?

2 comments:

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.