Thursday, June 14, 2012

Bunnies & Cheese

I had to work 12 hours yesterday, which turned out to be great because my "company" gave us a bunch of cheese. And I'm talking like the good shit - bleu, brie, goat - all served with tiny pieces of bread and those delightful butterfly crackers. I couldnt handle myself. I fucking love cheese, you guys.

CHEESE.

Due to the mass cheese consumption, I decided it would be best to walk home. On my way, I spotted this little guy:

Look closely.

If you can't tell, that is a wild bunny. Or at least what I thought was a wild bunny. It could very well have been someone's missing and/or malnourished pet. Either way, I spent at least 15 minutes following him around Cambridge, trying to take pictures. I also had this very intense desire to rescue him, take him home, and build a miniature WWE ring so I could recreate this:


Except better, because I'd definitely figure out a way to dress him and Boo both up in spandex.

But eventually, I realized that it was 9:30 pm and I was most definitely on a street where someone was mugged a couple months ago, so I thought it was best to get out of there. I felt really guilty about leaving the bunny behind, though. The world is a fucked up place, especially around Harvard Square. The first thing I saw when I got off the T this morning was homeless people doing drugs and sleeping on the sidewalk. VERITAS. Anyway, I sure hope he makes it. Godspeed, little buddy.

Also, the fat girl in me typed the title of this post and immediately thought of this:

MORE CHEESE.

I think I need an intervention.

1 comment:

  1. the minuteman trail is littered with bunnies. littered. it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.