Friday, September 21, 2012

A Very Merry Un-Birthday

Today is I'm Your Katie Qué's 1st birthday! I can't believe it has already been a year since I started writing this blog (technically, it's been longer than that: I wrote a few posts in 2008, but no one cared about them). After years of saying I'd start a blog, I'm so happy that I finally did. Sharing my life with you all has been pretty fun for me, and hopefully for you as well. If nothing else, you now have a cache of STUNNING CAT PHOTOS at your disposal.  


To celebrate this momentous occasion, I've put together a list of some of my, and some of your, favorite posts from the past year:



As always, thank you for reading and sharing my blog, and also for not shitting on me in your comments (this does not pertain to anyone on Reddit, most of whom hate me). It means so much to me that you like what I write (or at least that you click the link; Google Analytics determines my self-worth). I hope you stay tuned for more. Hearts and stars!


[Special thanks to Friends for help with this post.]

3 comments:

  1. happy birsdayyyyyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha before reading the last line of the post, I thought to myself "all of these sound like Friends episodes..." Love it! Merry Un Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.