Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Bunnies & Cheese (Part Deux)

Last week, I went to NYC to visit my dear friend, Patrick. Whenever I'm with Pat, we eat (and drink) the most delectable things, including, but not limited to:

Romance & cheese.

In fact, that's pretty much all we did while I was there -- eat and drink. I think I gained 10 pounds in 3 days. I also blew hundreds of dollars during that time.  (Please note, that I in no way can afford the lifestyle I forgot I couldn't afford while on vacation and in NYC. My bank account is crying.)


In a rare moment when we weren't consuming something, we took a walk along the High Line in Chelsea where we met a New Orleans native named DISCAUX (pronounced "disco") who told us his life story and then took photos of us. Weird. What made it even weirder was the fact that Pat wasn't fully dressed. Please keep a look out for us on the World Wide Web.

Thanks, Discaux.

After that, we came across an Asian man playing harmonica next to a small table on top of which sat an adorable little bunny. Again, pretty fucking weird. Of course, since I have no self-control, I HAD to pet the bunny, and, while doing so, the Asian man picked it up by its scruff and thrust it into my hands. I then held the bunny like a baby. It all happened so quickly.  And it was awesome.

This.

It was also sort of sad -- this man pimping out his bunny for spare change. I felt bad leaving him there, but I also felt a dire need to wash my hands. We were also on our way to get zucchini fries and beer. Priorities. So, I gave the man all the change I had in my wallet and told him to "please buy him some nice lettuce." I sure hope he did.

Oh, and in case you missed it, here's Bunnies & Cheese [Part 1].

1 comment:

  1. I strongly feel that I should have been a part of all of your festivities.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.