Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween, friends!


Today also happens to be Boo's official (except not really because he was FOUND ON THE TRACKS and I have no idea when he was actually born) birthday! His name is no coincidence. Anyway, he was so excited that he was up all night running around my bedroom and jumping on my head every 30 seconds - I slept great!!!

Unfortunately, due to his recent "diagnosis," Boo will not be allowed anymore birthday treats this year. His party a couple weeks ago (which he loved so so much) was enough celebration. I, on the other hand, will be spending the day trolling other offices for Halloween candy and/or eating the bag of PayDays I will inevitably buy at CVS on my lunch break.



Mm PayDays, what an underrated candy. So good.

See what I did there?

How are you spending your Halloween? Or, more importantly, what are you eating?

1 comment:

  1. I agree on the PayDays. And because there is no chocolate I can somehow convince myself that they might be healthy. :)

    -Tim

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.