Thursday, December 20, 2012

Apocalypse Now. Or Tomorrow. I guess.

This is by far the saddest way to be spending potentially my last day on earth: just sitting in my office, staring at a computer screen, reading Thought Catalog's "16 Ways to Do Nothing" or whatever.  They really capitalized on Cosmo's whole "put a different number in front of the same article you wrote last month" idea.


For the first time in quite possibly my whole entire life, I have zero unread emails. ZERO. I truly do not know what to do with myself. So, I've been sitting here thinking about how I would feel if the world did actually end tomorrow. Accomplished? Regretful? Scared?

I've decided that I would most likely feel tired. Like, it would be nice if the apocalypse was quiet enough that I could at least sleep through it. I'm so tired that the idea of sleeping through my last day on earth is not even depressing to me.

I'm so tired because, before today, I actually had a lot to do at work and a lot of work to do for school.  And also, I stayed up til 1:30 am last night reading testimonials from ex-Mormons.

Mormon underwear. Seriously. Look that shit up.

Not kidding. That shit is so interesting. I'm totally obsessed with Mormons. In like a terrified way. Like the way people are obsessed with the apocalypse! See, it all comes back together.

You guys, I'm so bored. This is the result of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.