Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Love Chronicles

In order to survive being on the elliptical, I a) listen to gangster rap from 1996-2001, or b) recall, in chronological order, every celebrity/fictional character I've ever had a crush on. Here you go:

1.
Says a lot about me, I think.
2.



So much in common. 


3.
He had me at Radiohead.


4.

Sexiest Disney concert ever, am I right?

5. 
This picture was on my birthday cake.
Thanks, Mom!

6. 
In love with a dead guy.

At this point, it's possible that I started liking actual boys.  Or maybe not.

7.

143 Magic

8.

But seriously, who didn't?

9.
Dream Jew.


10. 
Mr. Rochester 4-L


So. Should I be more concerned that my childhood crush was a man who wore spandex and makeup, or that my ultimate dream man is a fictional character from a book written in 1847?

5 comments:

  1. Who didn't love JTT and Justin's ramen hair? 143 magic is going to be my new favorite phrase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to skip the Byronic heroes and just go for Byron himself. Whore.

    GOD, Jacoby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brad Renfro may have been my first love (dead! totally dead!), but David Bowie is my forever love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I counted seven of my childhood/teen crushes in that sequence...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just remember Meredith having JTT posters in her bedroom and my mother creepily commenting on how much she loved his "mouth".

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.