Monday, November 18, 2013

Things I learned this weekend

1. Sometimes you just need to be around the people who have known you the longest.


2. 98 Degrees had INARGUABLY the best harmonies of all the boy bands.


3. I have always been able to sing better than Britney Spears.
4. The definition of "panty slushies". I can't even. You're going to have to look that up yourself.
5. I can hold a baby without panicking.
6. Probably because I'm so good at holding cats.


7. If you wait ten minutes to buy a flight, the cost goes up $100.
8. I hate running but keep signing myself up for 5ks.
9. Getting an A+ on your fantasy draft means absolute shit during the season. Shit.
10. This woman knows what's up:





Oh, also, vote for me HERE so that I can win lots and lots of wine.

Lovesya. 

2 comments:

  1. I loved all your Friendsgiving IG pics! I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janelle Monae is my hero. right behind 98 degrees of course.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.