Monday, February 17, 2014

Things I learned this weekend

1. Get all your single friends together, add liquor and board games, and you'll almost definitely have the best Valentine's Day.




2. Jenga is the most stressful game I've ever played.


3. The major difference between men over thirty and men under thirty is a top sheet.
4. Men under 30 don't even know what a top sheet is.
5.  I think I might have to put my search for a roommate on hold.



6. The plus side to not owning anything is that your taxes take about 45 seconds to complete.
7. Uber is a great way to get around town and also to learn about a stranger's entire medical history.
8. I really hope that guy figures out his sciatic nerve problems.
9. I can't remember that last time I wore pants on a Sunday. 

1 comment:

  1. but seriously, jenga is so stressful. my hands shake it's horrible. it also solidifies the fact that i could never be a surgeon

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.