Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Most Stressed 2004-Present

When I was a senior in high school, I was voted "Most Stressed". This is an accolade I've been able to maintain over the years, unlike all those "Class Couples" out there who broke up 6 months later. PHONIES. 


Anyway, the point is, I am mostly panicking about every aspect of my life right now, and consequently, I have no time or motivation to write. Sometime soon, I hope my blog will be resurrected, but in the meantime, enjoy this video I found on my iPad the other night:



6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. so aggressively flirted with him in Shakespeare.

      Delete
  2. I love how this spiraled from homelessness. to ironing (which is the worst, I don't even own one). to you getting called out for being a lesbian. i heart you and your lesbian tendencies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A day in the life of Attention Deficit Disorder.

      Delete
  3. please do that more often. please.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.