Thursday, June 19, 2014

Wednesday Confessions

  • I keep forgetting I have a blog.
  • I LOVE living alone.
Living alone, dying alone, whatever.

  • I have been watching a lot of TV lately.
  • Season 2 of Orange is the New Black is lackluster. There, I said it.
  • I joined OkCupid a few days ago. It is a dismal place.
  • There are apparently only 2 kinds of men in Boston: Bros who fuckin' love the Sox and Coors Light. (No sah!) And guys who feel most like themselves when they are listening to jazz and have their fingers around a glass of Scotch.
  • I don't care about either of these people. 

  • I had a dream that Drake and I met on instagram and started dating. He also wore a mask that fed him shots of gatorade every hour on the hour.
  • I would love for someone to give me something real to write about.
  • I thought today was Wednesday. 

Link up!

TTYL.


5 comments:

  1. I told you living alone rocked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Coors Light! That's an interesting bit about guys who love jazz and their fingers around a nice glass of scotch. I didn't know people like that really existed, well other than in movies. What a boring life I live!

    ReplyDelete
  3. scotch, scotch, scotch. down in my belly.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.