Monday, June 2, 2014

Things I learned this weekend

1. The reggae station on XMradio is named "The Joint", obviously.

Stereotypes in stereo.

2. I am not very good at packing. I basically just throw everything into trash bags and call it a day.
3. My dad is my hero. His ability to park a U-Haul is truly amazing.



4. You should put down your beer before you try to carry boxes up a flight of stairs, duh.
5. You should probably just wait til you're done moving before you open a beer.
6. Boo basically hates his life and has already tried to run away once.

Mis.

7. I haven't eaten a vegetable in, like, 10 days.
8. My apartment was built for giants and/or average-sized people. I have to stand on a ladder to use my microwave.
9. I may or may not have had to climb into a construction site to use the port-a-potty. I legitimately need one of these:


10. I'm too emotional to talk about last night's Game of Thrones, so all I'll say is that this is my favorite quote of the season so far:

"Size doesn't matter when you're flat on your back." 


I wish you would have called me.


WHAT DID YOU LEARN THIS WEEKEND?







4 comments:

  1. oh my, someone else knows what a shewee is. And here I thought I was the only one that needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah i'd rather break into a porta potty that use a shewee! whatever happened to good old fashioned find a tree and pop a squat?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.