Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Songs of the Year

Every year around this time, I post a list of my favorite albums, and no one really cares about it. This year, I'm switching it up and posting a list of my favorite songs that no one will really care about. Last year, I really fucked everything up by posting before Beyoncé surprised us with her self-titled album, so luckily, I can make up for it now because she released a couple singles in 2014.

Anyway, here they are, in no particular order, my favorite songs of the year:
  1. 0 to 100 - Drake
  2. Water Fountain - tUnE-yArDs
  3. Family - Fatima
  4. Flawless (remix) - Beyoncé ft. Nicki Minaj
  5. Coffee -Sylvan Esso
  6. Blank Space - Taylor Swift

     7. 1936 - PHOX
     8. Keep On Lying - Jessie Ware
     9. i - Kendrick Lamar
     10. Two Weeks - FKA twigs
     11. Goddess - Banks
     12. Springful - Adult Jazz

Honorable mention: "Often" by The Weeknd, but only because I shamefully listened to it so many times. 

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.