Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In-bread Cat

So earlier today, I discovered this "hot new internet meme," and then thought about it for the rest of the day. Really productive, obviously.


gchat


I couldn't wait to get home and bread my cat. The only problem was that I knew I didn't have any bread, nor do I ever buy it. Don't get me wrong, I love bread. Love. Carbs in general occupy a very big place in my heart (most of it, actually; sorry, boys).  I just don't buy it because then it would get involved in my nightly peanut butter binge* and things would get ugly. And by things, I mean me. And by ugly, I mean fat.

But today, I made an exception. Immediately upon leaving work, I went to the store and picked up a loaf of bread for the sole purpose of putting one (or two) slice(s) of it on my cat.


Got the good stuff, just in case.

Here are the results:


Carb collar.
This is fucked up.

Screamo emo.
Stage mom.

Artistic Shot
Perfection.

It turned out, Boo wasn't overly enthusiastic about the idea. I tried to explain to him that there are millions of cats out there who don't even have someone to put bread on them, but he wasn't impressed. I have no regrets.


Fuck it.


*Nightly peanut butter binges don't make you fat; only bread does. 

3 comments:

  1. HE looks like the most regal lion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heres some INBREAD CAT ANIMATION I posted on my YouTube page. Its the first episode of a weekly series called "THE CAT SHOW". Hope you like it!

    http://www.youtube.com/user/bobetch100?feature=results_main

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.