Monday, March 26, 2012

I need you.

At least once a week, I say something along the lines of "My blog is over. It's dead." because I can't think of anything to write about. 




Clearly, that is a bit of an exaggeration, but it really is often difficult to come up with something to say. So, if you're ever out there and you see something weird or read something fucked up, let me know about it, because I need the inspiration. And I guess those are the things that inspire me -- weird, fucked up shit. 


Or, maybe you need advice about something. You might not know this, but I'm very wise. Sage-like. So I can most likely help you with any of your problems. 


So, email me at imyourkatieque@gmail.com (you can also find my email in my blogger profile by clicking my lovely picture directly on the right), and I just may feature your content or question on my blog. It will be like you're famous, except that the only people who will know about you are my Facebook friends. And probably only a small percentage of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.