Thursday, March 22, 2012

Summer just showed up out of nowhere, gang.

In honor of the suspiciously fantastic weather we're having in Boston this week, I'd like to share with you possibly my favorite SNL sketch of all time: 
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/-3yfHbYd1uY/ (<-found here)


Morning Latte with Britney Spears

Please note Cheri Oteri's line, "What's the deal with the AC fellas? Did it break? Fellas?!" because one time in college, when I was at a frat party sweating my ovaries out, I yelled this out. I was then promptly SCREAMED AT by some fraternity brothers who apparently didn't find me funny. I can't even describe the rage. The absolutely unnecessary rage. But, I guess Beta never liked me that much. Perhaps because at another one of their parties, I stepped on a wire and accidentally caused all of the music/lights to go out. Woopsies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.