Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I should just stop talking.

Sometimes you just need a cookie. For me, sometimes is like 3-4 times a week.

Last night, I logged into my online chat for one of the classes I'm taking (and currently not passing) and immediately forgot that I was in there. These things happen when you have undiagnosed ADHD. As is customary, I proceeded to have an incredibly inappropriate conversation with my roommate about all the incredibly inappropriate things I used to write in my LiveJournal (!) in college. About two minutes into this discussion, I remembered that I was logged into a live online chat with my TA. I said, "Oh my god, am I live right now?", at which point, one of my classmates typed into the chat "Yes!"

Cue panic attack.

I messaged the few people I know in my class "OMG" and "911" to emphasize the urgency. Because I'm never dramatic about anything ever.  My friends said that they could not hear me, so the person in the chat may have been saying "yes" to something else going on, but it's still unclear whether my TA could hear me.  Please cross your fingers for me.

Anyway, like I said, sometimes you just need a cookie, and I definitely needed a cookie right then. So, of course, instead of making up for my idiocy by actually paying attention to the rest of the online discussion, I did this:

And I wonder why I'm failing.

I also burned my hands and mouth because I couldn't wait one M-F minute for them to cool before eating them.

911, you guys.

2 comments:

  1. Must know what these LJ posts said! Reading through my old journal makes me nostalgic for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading mine makes me feel uncomfortable and ashamed. I was so politically incorrect, not to mention BOLD about my debauchery.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.