Monday, April 29, 2013

RIP Me.

My blog is dying a slow painful death, ya'll. Ya'll?

Anyway, here are some things I learned this weekend:

1) Happy hour should be limited to an hour or two at the most. 7 hours is far too long. You might end up yelling at your friends about gender equality.



2)  I have more self-control than I think.

Totally could have bought this.

3) It's completely unnecessary to order 12 plates of Chinese food for three people.



4) After eating 12 plates of Chinese food, you might have to lay down in the middle of Boston Common and cry and moan for a while.
That thing about self-control...

5) Grad school is the M-F PITS when it's nice out.



6) Jon Snow can CALL ME.

Know it all.


7)  And finally, this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.