Monday, April 1, 2013

Writer's Block

The trouble with blogging is that it's a self-created obligation. I feel like I have to write something even when I have nothing to write about. This seems to be no problem for some bloggers who literally get paid to tell us what they had for breakfast, which is probably the same thing they had the day before. PAID. Fuck it all, everyone.


Anyway, since I have nothing important to say (do I ever??), I'm just going to share with you some of my most recent and random thoughts:
  • Dragons can swim. This has been confirmed.
  • Peanut butter is fantastic on most things but remarkably disappointing on Thin Mints. Do not waste your time.
  • I would like to have sex to The 20/20 Experience, but please don't ask me to.
  • Jesus was the original zombie craze.
  • Three helpings of macaroni and cheese will result in 1-3 hours of incapacitation on my living room floor. Remind me about that next Easter.
  • 26-year-old guys act like 13-year-old girls.
  • Yoga is really hard but will teach you important things like there's a hole in your yoga pants and you need a pedicure.
  • Some people are able to casually talk on the phone while throwing up on the sidewalk in Harvard Square.
  • Harvard Square is surprisingly terrifying on Sunday nights.

5 comments:

  1. I'm incredibly glad you mentioned that dragons can swim. Any fact about dragons is a fact I feel I should know. Also I'm sorry the PB didn't go well with thin mints

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not as beautiful nor I am talented as you are but I was once told that I was a classy vomiter by someone who works at a klassy bar Dartmouth kids go to get drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one thought peanut butter and fake mint would go well together. NO ONE, KATIE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're going to make such bold claims about dragons, you *have* to provide references and sources! You have to!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.