Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Graduate

It's been almost a month since I graduated and let me tell you, I feel free as a M-F bird. (Note: though I despise birds on account of their inherent sadism and gross tendencies, I do envy them for many reasons, mainly their ability to fly and access to fresh seafood.)

People keep asking me what I'm going to do next, so let me tell you: I'm not gonna do shit. At least for a little while. For those of you who didn't know, I worked full-time while I got my master's and continue to work full-time in the same position. I'm just smarter now. Or at least more elitist. #Harvard.

#whatshouldwecallme

Yes, eventually I will do something with my hard-earned degree, but right now I'm totally content knowing that if I want to go to happy hour on a Wednesday, no one can fucking stop me.  And, I can't even tell you how good it feels to wake up on a Saturday morning and not have some HBR article looming over my head. Even though I was basically a POS kind of student last semester (fun fact: I was at one point failing one of my classes), just the idea of having homework was mentally draining. Now, the only thing I worry about on a Saturday morning is why no one's making me breakfast. But seriously, why?!

On that note, no matter how many times I ask, Boo outright refuses to bring me a sandwich. Good-for-nothing.



With all that said, those of you who really know me know that I get bored easily and also have a disgusting habit of filling up every single day on my calendar with some kind of activity. So, it's very very poss-ee-blay that I will take una classe in the fall. (Hint: it's probably going to be Spanish.) But it will be for fun. Because that's the kind of person I am. 

3 comments:

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.