Monday, June 10, 2013

Things I learned this weekend: Volume 6?

1. We are living in a dystopia.


2. Yet, I feel as free as a M-F bird these days.
3. Boo is extremely suspicious of his tail.
4. My best friend didn't take me to prom in high school. It's been a point of contention in our friendship for 9 years.

Making up for lost time.

5. I don't know what I will do or really even talk about now that Game of Thrones is over.
6. YOU KNOW NOTHING, YGRITTE.
7. I really wish I never labeled these as volumes.

2 comments:

  1. I learned that it costs $15-20 to dry clean a dress that costs $178.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned to never wear a $178 dress to a backyard, prom-themed party.

    And also not to lie about how much your dress cost.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.