Sunday, May 31, 2015

All the Single Ladies Pancakes

If you have been reading my blog, or been in my presence for 45 seconds, you know I'm single and living [the dream] alone. My weekend routine consists of waking up with my cat wrapped around my head, reading a book, and drinking some dope ass coffee.

I usually like to follow that up with a decadent breakfast-for-one. After lots of experimenting, I've come up with a  single-serving pancake recipe that you should try, if you're ever alone and in need of carbs. There are tons of these recipes around the internet, but I think mine is the best. (This attitude is why blogs exist.)



1/4 cup of whatever kind of flour you have -- you want to use whole wheat? go the fuck ahead. 
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
dash of salt
dash of cinamon (this CANNOT be overlooked)
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
1 tsp-ish of vanilla
1 tsp-ish of oil (i use vegetable because I'm not an elitist)
All the blueberries left in your refrigerator

Mix all this shit in one bowl. You can separate dry and wet ingredients, if you want, if you're high maintanence, or if you have a dishwasher. I don't care! 
Ladle the batter onto a heated pan. Ladling ensures equal distribution of blueberries. 
Flip them. Do I really to explain this? You guys know how to make pancakes, right? 
Good. Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.