Monday, May 18, 2015

Things I learned this weekend

  • It's during your last class of improv that you realize you love improv.
  • There is an ACTUAL DIREWOLF at the Harvard Museum of Natural History.


  • I think it would have been, like, pretty cool to live during the paleolithic era, but also most likely deadly.
  • And by paleolithic, I mean one who collects stamps.
  • That is a quote from a very old SNL sketch.
  • I pretty much feel nothing when I see a baby, but show me a kitten and my womb starts to BURN.


  • Boo and I have at least one thing in common -- having to rush to the hospital in the middle of the night because of a UTI.
  • And yet neither of us ever has sex.
  • IT IS A CRUEL, CRUEL WORLD WE LIVE IN.
  • But really, the animal hospital is one of the saddest places to be at 3 in the morning. I witnessed two sets of pet parents come in with their animal and leave without it.
  • Boo has a very expensive penis. I said that to the woman behind the counter at the animal hospital and her response was, "Typical."
"Is it because I hump this blanket?"
  • HBO must have a rape clause that requires unnecessary rape scenes be added to television shows.
  • Seriously, though, what was the point of the final scene in last night's episode of GOT? Did the directors think we weren't sure if Ramsay was a dick or not? IT'S BEEN PRETTY CLEAR, GUYS. I don't think anyone was like, "Oh, maybe he's just a really a nice guy deep down" and needed that scene to see otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.