Friday, May 29, 2015

Katie Que&A

Dear Katie Qué&A,

How do I get my coworker to stop telling me about her baby?

Frustratedly,
Chafed-about-children in Charlestown


Dear Chafed, 
I know how you feel. As someone who doesn't care about babies, it's hard to know what to say when people show you pictures of one.  I usually go with something generic like, "Oh! It looks like a baby!" If that doesn't work, I recommend flooding her with pictures of something you take care of, like a plant, or your physical health. Did you have a good BM today? Tell her about it! I'm sure you've heard about her baby's adorable accidents at least once or twice. Say something like, "OMG, my poo was so runny today." That way, you'll either scare her off, or find someone to talk about your bowel movements with, and truthfully, isn't that all any of us really wants?


All backed up,
Katie Qué

P.S. Look at how perfect my cat is!

SIMPLY STUNNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.