Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Miss me?

Oh hey, you guys. Here I am.

You may or may not have noticed that I haven't blogged in a while. It's not that I haven't had experiences worth writing about; it's just that I am increasingly more lazy every day. I've channeled the little energy I have into writing jokes that I keep to myself, hidden on the Notepad app on my iPhone. Occasionally, I share those jokes with small groups of strangers, in small spaces, late at night, usually on Wednesdays.


Here are some other things I've done over the past few months:
  • Ran into Robert Kraft in DC:
  • Practiced magic:
  • Sat on the beach:

  • Sat in my apartment (a lot).
  • Read books:



  • Ate donuts every Friday.
  • Tried to stay away from facebook because it's full of shit like this:

What the actual fuck?

  • Played games at Improv Boston:


  • Nearly threw up from laughing at North Coast:


  • Basked in the glory of Spring in Boston


  • Went on the scariest date of my life.
  • Quit dating for the 1 millionth time.
  • Took selfies with my cat:



  • Assembled furniture, while drunk, at midnight.
  • Fell off a chair at 5 in the morning trying to fix my smoke alarm.
  • Recognized that I could literally die alone.

Maybe I'll write about one of these things in more detail sometime soon. Maybe I wont. Maybe I should officially retire from blogging. You tell me. 

4 comments:

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.