Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Warning: Contains Graphic Images

In honor of National Coming Out Day (which was actually yesterday, so I'm late, as per usual), I wanted to tell you guys something...


My cat is gay.
Don't look at me.


How do I know? Well, first of all, all his friends are girls. 


"Fag hag"


 Secondly, he LOVES Vera Bradley. 

Me love bag.


And lastly, but just as important, he has sex with guys:




Get it girl.

And you know what? I'm okay with that. As my dad said, when we saw a handful of grown men standing in the Cape Cod Mall parking lot wearing leather chaps and chains: "Whatever. Different strokes for different folks."

3 comments:

  1. did you pose your cat in my bag on my bed?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops. I found him in your room one day like that and he looked so cute I had to take a picture. But I didn't want him to get in trouble, so I didn't tell you. #bestmom

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.