Monday, October 17, 2011

Miller Shyte

Let me just start out by saying that, as many of you know, my life-long dream is to be a housewife. I want my husband to make more money than me. I want him to be able to fix shit and carry things. I want to make sure dinner is on the table at 5 and impress people at cocktail parties. And most of all, I don't want to have a job.  That said, Miller Lite commercials are so fucking sexist I want to vomit all over my television every time I see one.





Their entire marketing campaign is based on the idea that Miller Lite is a "manly" beer.  Miller Lite? Really? I don't think so. In my opinion, no light beer is a manly beer. But more importantly, Miller Lite tastes like piss. PISS. If a guy ever buys me a Miller Lite, he can shit any possibility of going home with me right down the damn drain.


But why are you even listening to my opinion? I'm a female and therefore know nothing about beer.  And as Miller will tell you, I don't even care about taste!  In fact, I should really only be drinking this:

www.chickbeer.com

Because I gotta watch my figure, too. And the only way a girl can do that is by drinking absolute shit beer (at only 97 calories!) in a tacky bottle.  But, wait.  If that's the case, then shouldn't Miller Lite really be advertising to me? 


4 comments:

  1. as Gyneth Paltrow once said "I would rather smoke crack than eat cheese out of a can"

    this is how i feel about miller lite. or any light beer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wrote gyneth. perfect. pronounce gine-eth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (I actually really love canned cheese but) I totally agree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you're saying prince charming doesn't drink miller lite? what if he's wearing tights like in the days of yore? tricky.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.