Monday, October 31, 2011

Blinded By The Night

I woke up Sunday morning with blurred vision. I blinked a bunch of times and it didn't go away. There was a moment of panic during which I thought I had literally drank myself blind. As it turns out, I just forgot to take my contacts out before bed.  


Anyway, this led me to look up the lyrics to "Blinded By The Light," which apparently includes the line "revved up like a deuce."  I always thought it said "wrapped up like a douche." Anyone else? No? Ok.


In other news, shortly after I posted my last blog entry, I got the following email from OkCupid:


Hey kateeks,

Quick question: have you been happy with your experience on OkCupid? I ask because I just noticed that you haven't answered any match questions and you're probably not showing up in people's searches as much as you could be if you answered even just a few. I'd love to get any feedback you might have on how we can make OkCupid better for you. 

Thanks!
— Chris


To which I responded: 


Dear Chris, 

It's not you, it's me. 

-- Kateeks



I gotta hand it to OkCupid's customer service--they certainly are on the ball. And, despite my blog title, I don't think their site is stupid; it's just not for me. But they do publish some awesome charts:


http://blog.okcupid.com/


I'm glad to see the true purpose of college finally revealed. On that note, I want my money back, UNH.

1 comment:

  1. That graph was so confusing I couldn't read it! So glad you're not blind though cuz now you can still see something real close up.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.