Wednesday, December 21, 2011

And the winner is...

So. I think you're all due a cat post.


First of all, happy Hanukkah, everyone! In honor of the holiday, Boo wore a yarmulke:




Unfortunately, due to a recent bout of bulimia, he was not allowed to eat latkes this year. 


Binge & Purge


Actually, I totally would have let him, but I cry when he gets sick and then my roommates remind that it's probably my fault since I feed him things like cupcakes and tofu. 




And finally, the moment you have all been waiting for--the winner of the 8x10 glossy is...

Happy Holidays

Kimmy V.

Congratulations, Kimmy. Your glossy will be in the mail soon. To the rest of you, I appreciate your valiant efforts. There will be more prizes in the future* so I encourage you to continue sharing.



*Future prizes include, but are not limited to, praise, name dropping, and heavy petting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.