Tuesday, December 6, 2011

PatheticGirl43

Sometimes I put Bengay on my knees before bed. Then I drink a cup of tea and fall asleep reading. It makes me feel young.


Cat Mug

Last weekend, I went out, drank way too much, came home, (ordered cheesy bread), and then irrationally cried about everything and nothing:


Roommates: "Katie, what's wrong?"
Me (sobbing into my cheesy bread): "Everyone's just like 'I really like your blog. You love your cat!' I mean I do love my cat but..."       


Yeah, not sure. 


But I'm guessing that it had something to do with this:

Pribabtly


This is why I should never be allowed to drink hard alcohol. Or white wine, for that matter (By the way, I'm still sorry about that, Pat!).

Anyway, I woke up the next morning half-naked, spooning my Kindle. What does it mean?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.