Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesdays with Katie

Last Tuesday, I met my dear friend, Cory, after work for "a couple" beers. He gave me a book called, "I Could Pee on This, and Other Poems by Cats", which I now carry around with me at all times. Because you never know when you're going to need a cat limerick, am I right?

TROEGS. Get you some.

(In fact, the following weekend, I met a guy on the T who was carrying around a precious persian that he let me pet. In return, I whipped out the book and said, "Well, I have this book of cat poems." It could have been love, but he was really socially awkward. Says the girl carrying around a book of cat poems.)

Anyway, long story short, I ended up drinking a bit too much that night and yelled at the bar about how guys only date crazy girls. I've since recognized the irony in that.

Moreover:

I had been texting a friend that night, and the next morning I woke up and said, "I was a little drunk last night." To which, he responded, "Yeah, I could tell. You just kept going on and on about how much you love your cat."

4-L
So.

1 comment:

  1. This behavior signals crazy. A very specific kind of crazy. When quirk takes a 5 hour energy.

    You appear dateable. Although I'd hold off the cat-chatter or go full weird with it and carry around your cat in a purse. Either way should yield some sort of result.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.