Monday, May 6, 2013

Things I learned this weekend: Volume 3

I think this will now be a weekly post, since I have nothing else to write about these days.

1. Ygritte (thank you, Kim) is a stage 5 clinger.
2. If you were ever in a sorority, and/or live with someone who was in a sorority, you will have accessories on hand should you decide to go to an impromptu Gatsby social.

I don't know how to make a normal face in a selfie.

3. Silver Linings Playbook is about how one person's ridiculous sports superstitions can affect everyone around them. So, I'm sorry about that.
4. Not going out on a Friday means that you will wake up refreshed, go to the gym, do laundry, write an entire paper, and feel human on a Saturday. Who knew?
5. Put the peanut butter inside the Oreo, not on top. DUH.

DUH.

6. Ordering 12 plates of Chinese food the week before will teach you a valuable lesson that can be applied to any and all ethnic food. For instance, although you may feel like you need 4 orders of naan, you do not, so don't order them.
7. Note: this rule does not apply to margaritas Mexican food, which I don't think can even be considered ethnic anymore anyway.
8. Speaking of ethnic, you're never too old to celebrate your quinceanera.

Feliz cumpleaños a Meredith.

9. My life very obviously revolves around food, specifically peanut butter and Oreos.

and most importantly:

10. BOO IS FAMOUS: click.

2 comments:

  1. "For instance, although you may feel like you need 4 orders of naan, you do not, so don't order them." -- Story of my life. I worry a lot about inadequate bread servings and then way overcompensate. Especially if other people are going to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the queen of food fears. I'm always worried there won't be enough and then I'm always rolling on the floor in pain because I ate too much.

    'Merica.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.