Monday, September 9, 2013

Babis' Anus

For the past week or so, Boo has been "scooting" around the apartment. Scooting, for those of you who are unfamiliar, is the scientific term for dragging one's ass across the carpet. This behavior became concerning because, according to the internets, it can be a sign of a parasite or also "impacted anal glands", which I assume is like hemorrhoids for cats.  (I'm not sure how Boo would feel if he knew that I'm talking about his anus on the internet, but hey, I gotta give my readers what they want.)

Poor Babis.



Anyway, one quick anal probing later, Boo was given a diagnosis. The verdict: he is constipated and needs to add more fiber to his diet. So basically, he's American.



The vet's advice was to put him on a low-carb, high-fiber diet, which will "help with his weight, too." I lost count of the number of times she incorporated, "he's a big boy" into a sentence.  We get it, okay? Some of us don't have as fast metabolisms as others. It's genetics!




And that concludes my first and last time I ever post about anal. Most likely.

2 comments:

  1. i am curious how much your hits will go up now that you have a post about anal on the blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Start feeding Boo Blue Spa

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.