Friday, September 20, 2013

I'm Your Katie Qué turns 2

Tomorrow is my blog's 2nd birthday. Despite the roaring success of Boo's birthday party last year, I won't be throwing it a party, even though it is like my other child, another child that I often neglect. I'd be a great mom, huh?

World's Best Mom

Anyway, to celebrate, I've put together a collection of my (and hopefully your) favorite posts from the last year for you to read or re-read and RELISH in. This is also a good excuse for me to not have to come up with something new to write. We all win!
Thank you all so very very much for reading my blog! I feel very lucky that people care enough about my thoughts on cheese and cats to continue clicking these links. <3 p="">

2 comments:

  1. happy blog birthday girl!! I'm glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your blog has only been around for two years and you're THIS FAMOUS.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.